Monday, June 23, 2008

Retrospective

These are all photos taken by the professional team accompanying the walk. Thank you to Sky for providing me with these photos so that all of you can have a more finely recorded vision of what this walking looked like from the day of my arrival through many days on the road and many nights on stage.

that's me in the badass bandana




Yes, there are stories to all of these but for now I will simply let the photos say what they will.

And now some more casual photos from some of the group members.


This last photo is the day we arrived back at their mountain home. of course much more has happened since then as you all have heard some of the stories but this for now is where the retrospective must end.

1 comment:

rmg said...

My dear -- lovely to see you across the world! The blog is a marvelous 21st century invention ...